Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (12 Sep) launched its Baden-Baden summer 2018 schedule with 5 new routes to Edinburgh, Lisbon, Seville, Tel Aviv and Warsaw. Ryanair’s 18 routes will help deliver 850,000 customers p.a. through Baden-Baden Airport next year.
Ryanair’s Baden-Baden S18 schedule will deliver:
- 5 new routes: Edinburgh (2 wkly), Lisbon (2 wkly), Seville (2 wkly), Tel Aviv (2 wkly) & Warsaw (2 wkly)
- 18 routes in total
- 850,000 customers p.a. (+75k)
- 640* on-site jobs
German consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as October 2018, on even lower fares, and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
- 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
- Connecting flights at Rome Fiumicino and Milan Bergamo with more airports to follow
- A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
- Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
Ryanair will continue to connect Baden-Baden with major international leisure and business centres on high frequency, low fare services including Barcelona (x4 weekly) London Stansted (daily) and Rome Ciampino (x3 weekly), making Ryanair the ideal choice for German business and leisure customers.
In Baden-Baden, Ryanair’s Neal McMahon said:
“We are pleased to launch our Baden-Baden S18 schedule, which includes 5 new routes to Edinburgh, Lisbon, Seville, Tel Aviv and Warsaw, and 18 routes in total, delivering 850,000 customers through Baden-Baden Airport next year. German customers and visitors are booking our winter 2017 seats in record numbers as fares continue to fall, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight on Ryanair.
To celebrate the launch of our Baden-Baden summer 2018 schedule we are releasing seats for sale from just €14.99 for travel from September to November which are available for booking until midnight Thursday (14 Sep). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”