-- JetBlue Vacations Focuses on Customized and Personal Travel Experiences with Launch of ‘Very Important Perks’ and ‘Insider Experience’ Programs --
-- Customers Also Get Early Boarding on Flights, a Free Inflight Alcoholic Drink and No JetBlue Change Fees with a Vacations Package –
JetBlue Travel Products, a subsidiary of JetBlue (Nasdaq: JBLU), today announced the relaunch of JetBlue Vacations, adding new benefits focused on giving customers the convenience and personalized service often missing from bundled vacation packages. From travel planning to the flight home, JetBlue Vacations packages offer flights, hotels, cars and more all in one place, saving time and money for customers looking to get the most out of their getaways.
New additions to the JetBlue Vacations portfolio include the Very Important Perks (VIP) and the Insider Experience programs, which infuse humanity into every step of the travel experience. Packages now also include additional benefits such as no JetBlue change fees, earlier boarding on flights, a free inflight alcoholic drink, and access to 24/7 support.
“JetBlue Travel Products is bringing what makes JetBlue special to the rest of travel,” said Andres Barry, president of JetBlue Travel Products. “With our lead product – JetBlue Vacations, we’re merging human touches, customization and savings with the travel experience. Our new additions, including the Very Important Perks program and the Insider Experience, are designed to make trip planning even easier so you can sit back, relax and enjoy what now comes standard with the JetBlue Vacations experience.”
Very Important Perks (VIP) – JetBlue Vacations partners with select top hotels to offer customers exclusive and unique benefits only available when booking a JetBlue Vacations package. Benefits such as room and restaurant discounts, resort credits, free airport transfers, complimentary mini-bar access and guaranteed late checkout are available on jetbluevacations.com at hotels highlighted with the Very Important Perks flag. Perks vary by property and were developed based on customer feedback.
The Insider Experience – The Insider Experience, currently included in all JetBlue Vacations packages for Arubaand Punta Cana, is a brand new in-destination offering that puts customers in the trusted hands of local experts to assist them throughout their entire journey, at no additional charge, and includes benefits like complimentary airport transfers.
Upon landing and exiting the baggage claim area, JetBlue Vacations Insiders are there to greet customers and help with anything needed. In addition to answering immediate questions, the Insiders escort customers to their complimentary airport transfer, starting their vacations as quickly and easily as possible. Insiders are also accessible to assist with any questions and potential issues that may arise throughout the trip.
In addition to Aruba and Punta Cana, The Insider Experience will be available in Cancun in February 2020 and more destinations later this year.
Insiders hail from well-established and credible destination management companies and are experts in their locations. In addition to dedicated Insider training, they have participated in JetBlue trainings on the airline’s award-winning hospitality and customer service.
The Insider Experience also features before, during and post-trip support including:
- Access to expert Insiders via WhatsApp or phone seven (7) days prior to a trip for help booking tours, activities or restaurant reservations.
- Local contact info for Insiders upon arrival and during their vacation.
- Onsite emergency support with a local Insider dispatched quickly to resolve potential issues in-person. Insiders are empowered to handle situations on the spot to get the problem resolved quickly.
Additional JetBlue Vacations perks that now come standard include:
- No Change Fees – Because life happens, JetBlue Vacations customers can make a change to their reservations without any JetBlue change fees for air travel up to seven days before departure.
- Earlier Boarding – JetBlue Vacations customers can board with Group B regardless of their seat assignment to help get their vacation started a little earlier and their gear in the overhead bins quicker.
- Free Inflight Beverage – The first round is on the plane. All JetBlue Vacations customers (21+) receive their first inflight alcoholic beverage free on all segments of their journey.
- Vacations Customer Assurance Team – The customer assurance team keeps an eye out for issues that could impact travel plans. Customers have a dedicated team who proactively reach out when issues arise.
JetBlue Vacations packages also feature JetBlue’s award-winning onboard experience including mainstays such as unlimited complimentary snacks, free Wi-Fi and the ability to earn TrueBlue points. For more information, visit the newly redesigned jetbluevacations.com or call 1-844- JBVACAY, option 3 to reach a team of 24/7 vacation planning experts.