SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q4 2022 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of an institutional investor client, SkyWorks arranged the lease extension of two A319-100 aircraft on lease to American Airlines.
- On behalf of a U.S. based investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two 737-700 aircraft on lease to a U.S. network carrier.
- SkyWorks concluded its role as backup servicer for a large financial institution in respect of certain portfolio assets.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a North American low-cost carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services in respect of a prospective aircraft order.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment acting as an advisor to Southwest Airlines with respect to the buyback of 39 737-700 aircraft on lease with AerCap.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment on behalf of a leading lessor client, which has resulted in purchase agreements with CFM & Pratt & Whitney with respect to engine selection for its A320neo family aircraft order book.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a North American network carrier on which it advised on fleet-related matters.
- SkyWorks completed the sale and leaseback financing program for Spirit Airlines’ 2023 A320neo deliveries encompassing 17 aircraft in total. SkyWorks and Spirit closed on lease agreements with Orix Aviation, Fuyo General Lease, and ICBC Aviation Leasing. SkyWorks has been engaged to arrange Spirit’s 2024 sale and leaseback program.
- SkyWorks continued to provide aircraft and engine sourcing advisory services for Airbus A320neo and Embraer E2 family aircraft to an EMEA flag carrier.