SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q4 2020 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of a Middle Eastern-based leasing company, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two A320s on lease to British Airways to an Ireland-based lessor.
- On behalf of a US-based financial institution, SkyWorks has managed the lease return of two DHC8-300s from Jazz Aviation and the subsequent sale to a U.S. investor.
- On behalf of a US-based investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A300F4-605R aircraft.
- On behalf of a US-based financial institution, SkyWorks managed the lease return of one 767-300ER aircraft previously operated by Air Canada. A sistership is scheduled for return in February 2021 and the aircraft are currently offered for sale.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a major bank to provide standby asset management services related to certain loan portfolios.
- SkyWorks was retained as an advisor to a North American professional sports league with respect to transportation solutions involving the League and its Clubs.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a global investor with respect to investments in a low-cost carrier.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a European carrier to provide fleet-related restructuring advisory services.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a US-based institutional investor with respect to advisory services related to evaluating certain debt securities.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a US-based hedge fund with respect to potential investments in aircraft and aircraft-related debt.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a European low-cost carrier restructuring aircraft leases, financial obligations, and maintenance services agreements.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related restructuring advisory services to Aeromexico as part of its Chapter 11 restructuring.