SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q3 2022 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of a U.S. investor, SkyWorks arranged the lease placement of one A320 aircraft to Chair Airlines.
- On behalf of an institutional investor client, SkyWorks arranged the lease placement of one A321neo aircraft to a Europe- based charter & ACMI carrier.
- On behalf of a US-based investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A320 aircraft, one A320 airframe, and extended the lease of two V2500 engines with United Airlines.
- On behalf of Hamburg, Germany-based HEH Fonds, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two ex-Flybe E175 aircraft to Beautech Power Systems.
- SkyWorks continued its role as backup servicer for a large financial institution in respect of certain portfolio assets.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a North American low-cost carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with an Asia-Pacific flag carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Spirit Airlines in connection with sale and leaseback financing of its 2023 A320neo deliveries.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a North American network carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to provide aircraft and engine sourcing related advisory services to an EMEA flag carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a North America-based leasing company on aircraft order book-related advisory services.