SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q2 2022 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks entered into a vertical partnership/servicer arrangement with Access Alternative Investments, Inc., a new and innovative fintech platform established by a senior management team with decades of industry expertise. In its role as originator and servicer for the platform, SkyWorks will source and manage leased aircraft that are younger than 12 years of age at time of acquisition.
- On behalf of a European flag carrier, SkyWorks arranged the lease placement of four 737-800 aircraft to a European low-cost airline.
- On behalf of an institutional investor client, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A319 aircraft on lease to American Airlines.
- On behalf of a Middle East-based leasing company, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A319 aircraft on lease to American Airlines.
- SkyWorks continued its role as backup servicer for a large financial institution in respect of certain portfolio assets.
SkyWorks has appointed Jamie White to serve as Senior Associate as it continues to expand its asset management capabilities. Jamie will be based in the Company’s Dublin, Ireland office and will support aircraft remarketing efforts with airlines worldwide. Jamie joins SkyWorks from BoComm Leasing and has previously held positions at CDB Aviation and AerCap.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a North American network carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks was retained by a North America-based leasing company to provide aircraft order book-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks was retained by an Asia-Pacific flag carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Spirit Airlines in connection with sale and leaseback financing of its 2023 A320neo deliveries.
- SkyWorks continued to provide network and fleet-related advisory services to an EMEA flag carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Flybe on fleet-related matters in conjunction with the relaunch of the airline.