SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q2 2020 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a group of bondholders in the LATAM 2015-1 EETC to manage the repossession and remarketing of 17 aircraft consisting of 11 A321-200s, 4 787-9s, and 2 A350-900s.
- SkyWorks was retained by Copa Airlines to manage the sale of up to 20 737NG aircraft.
- On behalf of a US-based financial institution, SkyWorks managed the lease return of a 747-400F from its previous operator and arranged the subsequent sale to Western Global Airlines.
- On behalf of a US-based investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A300F4-605R.
- On behalf of a U.S. financial institution, SkyWorks arranged for the repossession of one 2006 manufactured A320-200 aircraft (V2500). The aircraft will be stored in Montpellier, France, while it is being remarketed for sale or lease.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a European flag carrier to provide fleet-related restructuring advisory services.
- SkyWorks was retained by a Latin American network carrier to provide fleet-related restructuring advisory services.
- SkyWorks was retained by a European network carrier to provide certain advisory services related to market opportunities.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a European low-cost carrier with respect to leases, cost reductions, and maintenance services agreements.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a North American airline as arranger and advisor on the sale-leaseback of up to ten 737NG aircraft.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a European network carrier.