SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q1 2020 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of a US investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two 737-700s on lease to WestJet.
On behalf of a US-based financial institution, SkyWorks arranged the return and lease termination of a 747-400F. The aircraft is subject to a LoI for sale.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a European low-cost carrier to provide advisory with respect to leases and maintenance services agreements.
- SkyWorks was retained by a North American airline to serve as arranger and advisor on the sale-leaseback of up to ten 737NG aircraft.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a European flag carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a North American low-cost carrier on the sourcing of leases for 4 A321ceo aircraft.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a North American carrier on the arrangement of JOLCO financing for its 2020 aircraft deliveries.