SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q1 2019 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
• On behalf of a US investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two A319 aircraft and four A320 aircraft on-lease to Delta Air Lines.
• SkyWorks was retained by a second US investor to arrange a portfolio sale of three aircraft (A319/320/B777-300ER) on- lease to various airlines.
• SkyWorks was retained by a third US investor to remarket three B737-700s and one B737-800 coming off-lease in 2019/2020.
• SkyWorks continued to provide aircraft sourcing and fleet analytical support services to Modern Logistics.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
• SkyWorks was retained as arranger and advisor to Delta Air Lines in connection with sale and leaseback financing of narrowbody aircraft. During the quarter, three A321-200 and two 737-900ER closings were completed.
• SkyWorks completed its assignment with Southwest Airlines where it to sourced twelve new 737 MAX 8 aircraft on-lease from SMBC Aviation Capital, to be delivered in 2019.
• SkyWorks continued to provide widebody aircraft acquisition advisory services to Fiji Airways.
• SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to Royal Jordanian Airlines for a complete narrowbody fleet
replacement for 17 aircraft and engines, including engine maintenance support services.
• SkyWorks continued to advise Spirit Airlines on sale-and-leasebacks for some of its 2019 A320neo deliveries.
• SkyWorks continued to advise a North American carrier on the arrangement of JOLCO financing for its 2019 aircraft deliveries.
• SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a European flag carrier.
• SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a North American low-cost carrier.