Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA – Friday, April 6, 2018 – SkyQuest International, LLC is pleased to announce several aircraft sales for the first quarter of 2018.
- Three (3) Cessna 208s, including…
- One (1) 208 Caravan (Serial Number 208-00158) sold on behalf of Aberdair Aviation (Kenya) to Randigo, LLC (USA).
- One (1) 208 Caravan (Serial Number 208-00422) purchased from Verona Aviation (USA) on behalf of R&r Airwork GmbH (Germany)
- One (1) 208B Grand Caravan (Serial Number 208B-0661) purchased from Air Cargo Carriers (USA) on behalf of Pacific Coast Aircraft Lease Group (USA)
- One (1) de Havilland DHC-6-100 (Serial Number 46) sold on behalf of Elite Air Transport (Dominican Republic) to Gravitas Aviation Ltd. (Dominican Republic)
- One (1) Quest Kodiak 100 (Serial Number 100-0139) sold on behalf of Fayard Enterprises (USA) to Scenic Air (Africa).
- One (1) Fairchild SA227-AC Metro IIB (Serial Number AC-754B) sold on behalf of Apache Aviation (USA) to Castle Aviation (USA).
“2018 is starting off as a great year for the pre-owned aircraft market. I am confident this trend will continue – especially aircraft sales in the United States – due to the new tax reform that allows for 100% expensing of pre-owned aircraft purchases. This new tax savings is a great incentive for aviation companies big and small to upgrade their fleets over the next couple years,” said Jeff Melang, Executive Vice President of SkyQuest International.