- Originated $1.1B of new aircraft deliveries across six airlines in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Executed sale-leaseback agreements for 20 aircraft including (13) A321NEOs, (1) A330NEO, (1) A321-200, (2) B737MAX9s and (3) B737-900ERs
- 2021 committed sale-leaseback pipeline of (3) A321NEOs & (2) B737MAX9s
- 85% of the portfolio is comprised of NEO and MAX next generation technology Average portfolio age of one year and average remaining lease term of 11.5 years
- Closed $600M revolving warehouse facility with a six-bank syndicate & committed to $150M of additional bilateral financings
San Francisco – January 19, 2021 – - SKY Leasing (“SKY”) is pleased to announce its’ 2020 results highlighted by a closed and committed aircraft pipeline of $1.1B.
The acquisitions and commitments have been made on behalf of M&G Investments (“M&G”) who committed to invest $300M of equity through Sky Leasing’s inaugural fund, announced a year ago.
The transactions were originated with six airlines across North America, Europe, and Asia, building on the strength of SKY’s global customer network. The portfolio acquisitions have an average age of one year and a weighted average lease term of 11.5 years. These acquisitions are in line with SKY’s investment strategy of building a fleet of new and next generation aircraft on long-term lease with leading global airlines. The transactions were funded with the support of a $600M warehouse facility and additional bilateral financings.
“We are pleased to be in a position to provide fleet solutions and flexible capital to support our airline partners during this challenging time. We look forward to working closely with our airline customers in 2021 and further expanding our portfolio of new and next generation aircraft” said Austin Wiley, Chief Executive Officer of SKY.