Ryanair, Spain’s No. 1 airline, today (12 Sep) launched its Madrid summer 2018 schedule with 5 new routes to Bari, Frankfurt Main, Glasgow, Poznan and Prague. Ryanair’s 55 routes will help deliver 7.35m customers p.a. through Madrid Airport next year.
Ryanair’s Madrid summer 18 schedule will deliver:
- 5 new routes: Bari (3 wkly), Frankfurt Main (daily), Glasgow (4 wkly), Poznan (2) & Prague (4)
- 55 routes in total
- 7.35m customers p.a. (+ 400,000)
- 5,500* on-site jobs
Spanish consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as October 2018, on even lower fares, and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
- 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
- Connecting flights at Rome Fiumicino and Milan Bergamo with more airports to follow
- A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
- Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
Ryanair continues to be Spain’s number one airline carrying 40m customers through Spanish Airports next year while connecting Madrid with major leisure and business centres on high frequency, low fare services including Milan (3 daily), London (4 daily) and Frankfurt Main (daily), making Ryanair the ideal choice for Spanish business and leisure customers.
Travel Labs Spain, Ryanair’s a state-of-the-art digital and IT innovation hub based in Madrid city centre, will open in October and create a further 250 new jobs in the areas of social media, digital experience, business intelligence, Java development and testing.
In Madrid, Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said:
“We are pleased to launch our Madrid summer 18 schedule, which includes 5 new routes to Bari, Frankfurt Main, Glasgow, Poznan and Prague, and 55 routes in total, delivering 7.35m customers through Madrid Airport next year. Spanish customers and visitors are booking our winter 2017 seats in record numbers as fares continue to fall, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight on Ryanair.
To celebrate the launch of our Madrid summer 2018 schedule we are releasing seats for sale from just €16.99 for travel from October to November which are available for booking until midnight Friday (15 Sep). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”