BOC Aviation Limited (HKEX Code: 2588, “BOC Aviation”) announces its operational transactions for the third quarter ended 30 September 2018 and as at 30 September 2018:
- A total fleet of 499 aircraft owned, managed and on order1
- An average aircraft age of 3.1 years and an average remaining lease term of 8.2 years for the 294 owned aircraft fleet, weighted by net book value
- Order book of 179 aircraft1
- Took delivery of nine aircraft, including one acquired by an airline customer on delivery
- Signed 35 lease commitments
- Customer base of 89 airlines in 34 countries and regions in the owned and managed portfolios
- Sold 12 aircraft; nine owned and three managed
- Managed fleet comprised 26 aircraft
- The total number of aircraft delivered and scheduled to be delivered in 2018 is 52, all of which have been committed for lease and six of which have been or are expected to be acquired by airline customers on delivery. Six aircraft that were originally scheduled for delivery in 2018 have been deferred to 2019 as a result of manufacturer production delays
- Aircraft utilisation at 100%
Certain airline customers have notified us of their intention to acquire on delivery a total of 13 of our aircraft on order, comprising five Airbus A320NEO family aircraft, two Airbus A330NEO family aircraft and six Boeing 787 family aircraft. Of these 13 aircraft, four are scheduled for delivery in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Shareholders and potential investors are reminded that the above operational data are based on the Company’s records and have not been audited or reviewed by the Company’s auditors.