Q3 FLEET METRICS & BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS
- Owned, managed and committed fleet of 914 at end of Q3, an increase of 3% from Q3 2018;
- Owned and managed fleet of 527 aircraft at end of Q3, with total orders and commitments for 387 new technology aircraft;
- Executed a total of 21 lease transactions in the quarter comprising of new aircraft leases, follow-on leases and lease extensions;
- Delivered a total of 8 new aircraft to 5 customers and transitioned 4 aircraft to follow-on lessees;
- Sold 10 aircraft during the quarter, 3 of which were managed, and also disposed of 1 additional managed aircraft constituting an insured total loss;
- Total of 152 airline customers operating in 61 countries.
Q3 STRATEGIC & FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Upsized our unsecured revolving credit facility by US$225 million, bringing the total facility size to over US$3 billion, an increase of $1.24 billion, or 69% of total size since Q3 2018;
- Extended the maturity of our unsecured revolving credit facility by 21 months to April 2024 and reduced the facility margin, based on Avolon’s investment grade corporate ratings profile.