ANA HOLDINGS INC. (ANA HD) and Sojitz, today announced that together they will establish a new company offering charter flights by private jet, ANA Business Jet Co., Ltd.
The new company will offer passengers direct flights from Japan and also flights connecting to scheduled ANA services mainly bound for North America and Europe. The service will drastically shorten travel time and allow passengers to travel in comfort and with privacy.
Utilizing the strength of ANA's global network that comprises 85 routes to 43 cities, and Sojitz's expertise in travel by private jet, the two companies will offer a new and enhanced traveling experience to its passengers.
Charter Arrangements by Private Jet
- Charter flights connecting from scheduled ANA flights
- Direct charter flights from Japan to overseas destinations
- Concierge services such as ground transportation, hotels and restaurant arrangements
Today's announcement will build on and create synergies with the strategic partnership between ANA HOLDINGS and Honda Aircraft Company, which aims to expand the Japanese private jet market.
About the New Company
Name: ANA Business Jet Co., Ltd.
Planned establishment date: Summer 2018
Capital: 200 million yen (ANA HD: 51%, Sojitz: 49%)
Role of Each Company
- Utilizing its corporate sales network and proposing new means of transportation
Providing charter connection to regular ANA flights
- Sharing knowledge and expertise on private jets
Operating charter flights departing directly from Japan to overseas destinations