LOS ANGELES, California, October 7, 2020 — Today Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced an update on order book deliveries, sales and new significant financing occurring in the third quarter of 2020.
As of September 30, 2020, ALC’s fleet was comprised of 308 owned aircraft and 81 managed aircraft, with 377 new aircraft on order from Boeing and Airbus set to deliver through 2026.
Order Book Deliveries
- Delivered seven new aircraft from ALC’s order book including one Airbus A320neo, four A321neos, one A350-900 and one A350-1000
- Aircraft investments in the quarter totaled approximately $0.6 billion
- Sold one aircraft to Thunderbolt Aircraft Lease Limited III which marks the final aircraft sale to this entity
- Issued $700 million of senior unsecured medium-term notes due 2026 at a fixed rate of 2.875%
- Ended quarter with $7 billion in liquidity comprised of unrestricted cash and available revolver capacity