Today Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced an update on aircraft investments, sales and new significant financing occurring in the fourth quarter of 2020.
As of December 31, 2020, ALC’s fleet was comprised of 332 owned aircraft and 81 managed aircraft, with 361 new aircraft on order from Boeing and Airbus set to deliver through 2026.
- Delivered ten new aircraft from ALC’s order book including two A320neos, six A321neos, one A330-900 and one A350-1000
- Purchased and leased back ten A320-200 aircraft and four 737-800 aircraft
- Aircraft investments in the quarter totaled approximately $1.1 billion with the majority occurring in the second half of the quarter
- No aircraft sales occurred during the quarter
- Issued $1.5 billion of senior unsecured medium-term notes comprised of $750 million due 2026 at a fixed rate of 2.875% and $750 million due 2030 at a fixed rate of 3.125%