DUBLIN - AerCap Holdings N.V. (“AerCap”) (NYSE: AER) has announced its major business transactions during the first quarter 2021:
• Signed lease agreements for 60 aircraft, including 28 widebody aircraft and 32 narrowbody aircraft.
• Purchased 1 aircraft, 1 Embraer E2.
• Executed sale transactions for 9 aircraft, including 2 Airbus A320 Family aircraft, 1 Airbus A330, 2 Boeing 737NGs, 1 Boeing 787-8 and 3 Boeing 767-300ERs from AerCap’s owned portfolio.
• Issued $1 billion of 5-year senior unsecured notes with a 1.75% coupon.
• Entered into a definitive agreement with General Electric (NYSE:GE) under which AerCap will acquire 100% of GE Capital Aviation Services (“GECAS”), a GE business, as previously announced. Entered into a bridge credit agreement, term loan agreement and revolving credit agreement for an aggregate amount of $28.4 billion associated with the acquisition of GECAS.