AerCap Holdings N.V. (“AerCap”) (NYSE: AER) has announced its major business transactions during the full year and fourth quarter 2017:
Full Year 2017 Transactions
- Signed lease agreements for 230 aircraft.
- Purchased 58 aircraft.
- Executed sale transactions for 114 aircraft.
- Signed financing transactions for $12.6 billion.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Transactions
- Signed lease agreements for 46 aircraft, including 20 widebody aircraft and 26 narrowbody aircraft.
- Purchased 25 aircraft, including 15 Airbus A320neo Family aircraft, 4 Airbus A350s and 6 Boeing 787s.
- Executed sale transactions for 29 aircraft, including 12 Airbus A320 Family aircraft, 1 Airbus A330, 1 Airbus A340, 8 Boeing 737NGs, 2 Boeing 757s, 2 Boeing 777-200ERs and 1 Boeing 777-300ER from AerCap’s owned portfolio, and 1 Airbus A320 Family aircraft and 1 Boeing 777-200ER from AerCap’s managed portfolio. We continue to manage 4 aircraft that were sold from our owned portfolio during the quarter.
- Signed financing transactions for $1.7 billion.
- Exercised options with Airbus to purchase 50 A320neo Family aircraft, with deliveries starting from 2022.