Dublin – 20-08-2020: Acumen Aviation, a leading Aircraft Asset Management Services Company is delighted to announce a further expansion of its Technical Asset Management Services with the launch of 'SAM', Acumen’s Static Aircraft Management program.
Acumen is equipped to help clients:
- Monitor and Inspect global fleets to maintain a state of readiness to deploy
- Implement the right short/long term aircraft storage program
- With the provision of CAMO management
- Review and build-up records both remotely or onsite
- By providing physical and e-dataroom records storage solutions
- Manage powerplant programs
Through the support of appraisal and re-marketing services
As part of this initiative, Acumen is working closely with its strategic partner Air Works Group, India’s largest Independent MRO. Together we are able to provide a tailored parking and storage solution across India. Through this partnership, we can provide both short and longer-term solutions, maintenance support and import and export customs clearances and aircraft can stay in India for up to 24 months under Air Works Part 145 maintenance.
Aircraft can stay in India for up to 6 months under Air Works Part 145 maintenance, with the option for extension. Extensions will be subject to regulatory authorities’ approval.
Acumen Aviation Chief Marketing Officer, Jeremy Edwards said “At this time of unique challenge and rapid transformation, we believe that it is essential to provide holistic programs that can be adapted to manage and optimise inactive commercial aircraft operations”.
In addition to the services mentioned above, we can organise:
- ▪ Ferry flight support including navigation database and flight plans
- ▪ Ground handling
- ▪ Aircraft security
- ▪ Materials sourcing
- ▪ De-storage
▪ Interface with airworthiness authorities, airport authorities and suppliers, such as fuel
- ▪ Arrange preparation / management to achieve flight-ready conditions
▪ Conduct regular briefings / reports for senior management
Contact us today for a free initial consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org