SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q3 2017 for its Asset Management, Investment Banking, & Management Consulting Groups.
Asset Management Group Activities:
Asset Management Services, provided through SkyWorks Leasing, included transactions for 18 aircraft and additional services as follows:
- On behalf of a U.S. investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two A330-300 aircraft currently on lease to Asiana.
- On behalf of a U.S. investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of three A320-200 aircraft on lease to Delta Air Lines.
- On behalf of a U.S. investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of ten A319 aircraft on lease to American Airlines.
- On behalf of Alaska Airlines, SkyWorks arranged the lease return and subsequent sale of two CRJ-700 aircraft.
- On behalf of Modern Logistics, a Brazilian 3PL and air freight operator, SkyWorks sourced and arranged an operating lease for one 737-400SF.
Investment Banking & Management Consulting Group Activities:
Investment Banking and Management Consulting Services, provided through SkyWorks Capital, included the following:
- On behalf of Aeromexico, SkyWorks arranged a combination PDP/SLB financing with a major operating lessor for five 737 MAX 8 aircraft delivering between 2018 and 2020. SkyWorks continues to serve as arranger and advisor to Aeromexico on PDP/SLB financings for additional 737 MAX aircraft.
- On behalf of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, SkyWorks arranged approximately $125 million of senior secured debt backed by six 767F aircraft with a Japanese commercial bank, and acted as advisor in respect of the senior secured debt financing of one 767F aircraft with a U.S. commercial bank. SkyWorks continues to serve as arranger and advisor to Atlas for additional 767F aircraft it is acquiring.
- SkyWorks continued to serve as arranger/advisor to Delta Air Lines under a 2017 engagement to arrange sale and leaseback financing for narrowbody aircraft (a combination of A321s and 737- 900ERs). During the quarter, seven aircraft closings were completed (4 A321-200s and 3 737-900ERs).
- SkyWorks provided fleet- and network-related advisory services to an Asia Pacific flag carrier, a European flag carrier, and a Caribbean flag carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to provide due diligence and debt restructuring advisory services to a Middle East investor.
- SkyWorks was engaged by a Middle East investor to provide strategic advisory services.
- SkyWorks was engaged by a bank group to provide investment advisory services with respect to an
aircraft subject to an operating lease.
- SkyWorks was engaged by an operating lessor to arrange debt financings for one 777-300ER and one 737-800 aircraft that it is acquiring.